WHO WE ARE
Agence Travel Paradise operates as a property manager and tourism service provider - 246 rue des Chênes Verts, 17940 Rivedoux Plage, registered with the RCS of La Rochelle under number B 879 274 991 - Tel: +33 7 52 04 20 26 - Mail: email@example.com is a French real estate and rental agency.
Created in 2019, it benefits from:
▪ Carte professionnelle N° CPI 1702 2021 000 000 019 issued by the CCI of La Rochelle on 22/11/2021 in the name of BERNARD Ulrich. The professional card is mandatory in France and can be viewed at: www.cci.fr/web/trouver-un-professionnelde-l-immobilier/accueil
▪ Professional guarantee N° GF 000 000 7553 de Gestion et d'Habilitation immobilière issued by GALIAN Assurance 89 rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris
▪ Professional insurance issued by ALLIANZ ASSURANCE 1 cours Michelet CS30051, Paris la Défense, 92076
I - LEGAL TERM OF THE CONTRACT
The present rental is made for a duration which will irrevocably begin and end at the days and times indicated in the contract. Under no circumstances may the tenant claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay. The tenant declares on his honour that he does not exercise or seek to exercise any profession in the rental area and that the premises covered by the present contract are rented to him only as a temporary residence, major conditions without which the present rental agreement would not have been granted.
II - RESERVATION
The rental is granted and accepted for the price mentioned in the contract, including VAT and agency commission for the specified period. The tenant, having paid a deposit, undertakes to take possession of the premises on the date specified in the contract and, in accordance with current legislation, to pay the balance of the rental price 30 days before the arrival date specified in the contract, regardless of any illness, accident or unforeseen event. Should these conditions not be met, the Agent shall be entitled to re-let the premises immediately. However, the lessee shall be obliged to pay the balance of the rent. If the premises can be re-let, only the loss suffered by the owner and the fees due to the agency will be payable by the defaulting lessee. All photos included in the advertisements are non-contractual, and furniture and layout may change.
III - SECURITY DEPOSIT
The security deposit is paid to cover any damage that may be caused to furniture or other items in the rented premises. It will be reimbursed within fifteen (15) days of the end of the rental contract, after deduction of any items replaced, any repair costs, telephone bills and/or purchases of films made on the TV, and any additional cleaning required.
The tenant acknowledges that he/she is obliged to bear the costs thus listed, even if they exceed the amount of the security deposit.
IV - CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION BY THE RENTER & REIMBURSEMENT
In the event that a customer cancels his/her reservation, the sums paid to Travel Paradise for the rental and ancillary services will not be reimbursed. However, if the property is re-let on the same dates and for a similar amount, Travel Paradise may waive payment of the full rent, as a commercial gesture. Nevertheless, the deposit received by Travel Paradise will not be refunded to the customer in the event of cancellation by the latter. Any dissatisfaction on the part of the customer with the rental property on arrival shall under no circumstances constitute valid or admissible grounds for cancellation or modification of the contract.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Standard arrival time is between 17.00 h and 19.30 h. Maximum departure time is 10.00 h; delays and inconveniences must be duly reported to the reception staff.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. 50% deposit on confirmation of booking by bank transfer or credit card.
2. Balance to be paid no later than 60 days prior to arrival by bank transfer or credit card.
If the customer cancels his/her reservation (in whole or in part, including during the stay), he/she will not be reimbursed for any sums already paid, nor for the price of any ancillary services already paid to Travel Paradise for the organization of his/her stay. However, if Travel Paradise succeeds in finding another tenant on the agreed dates, a partial refund, up to a maximum of 75% of the sums paid, may be made as an exceptional commercial gesture.
V - CANCELLATION OF THE RENTAL BY THE OWNER
The owner will reimburse the tenant all sums paid to the owner on the date of cancellation.
No refund of sums paid by the tenant or compensation of any kind will be due by Travel Paradise to the tenant in the event that the reserved propertý cannot be made available to the Customer as a result of facts or events such as foreign or civil war, terrorism, sabotage, riots, strikes ; earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves, fires or more generally any other natural disaster event; nuclear, bacteriological, chemical or industrial incidents; epidemics or pandemics; decisions by a public authority restricting the movement or rental of the property; total or partial destruction of the property subsequent to the signing of the Rental Contract.
VI - GENERAL CONDITIONS
Furniture and furnishings shall only suffer depreciation resulting from the normal use for which they are intended. Any items which, on expiry of the present agreement, are missing or have been put out of use for any reason other than normal wear and tear, must be paid for or replaced by the lessee. This clause also applies to paper, paint, stains and the building in general. The tenant must refrain absolutely from throwing objects (or cooking grease) into washbasins, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, etc., which could obstruct the pipes, failing which he/she will be liable for the cost of restoring these appliances to working order. In this respect, due to the difficulties encountered during the season in obtaining the intervention of staff or a specialized company, the agency declines all responsibility for any delay in carrying out the necessary repairs. If necessary, the following will also be retained: the value of broken or cracked objects, the cost of washing or cleaning carpets, blankets, mattresses, bedding, etc. that have been stained.
VII - INSURANCE
The tenant is responsible for all damage caused by himself. He will be required to take out insurance with a well-known insurance company against the risks of theft, fire and water damage, both for his rental risks and for the rented furniture, as well as for recourse from neighbors, and to provide proof of this at the first requisition of the owner or his representative. Consequently, the latter decline all responsibility for any recourse that their insurance company may exercise against the tenants in the event of a claim.
Proof of comprehensive and civil liability insurance must be sent to Travel Paradise by e-mail, after your first payment.
VIII - MAIN OBLIGATIONS OF THE TENANT
The Tenant shall :
- Occupy the premises personally (the list of occupants is recorded at the time of reservation) and may not under any circumstances sublet the premises, even free of charge, nor assign his rights to the present rental, except with the written agreement of the Lessor. He/she must live in the rented premises.
- Respect the maximum number of occupants, except with the prior agreement of the Agent.
- Not to do anything which, by his or her own doing or that of his or her family or relations, might disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood or of the other occupants.
- Not to smoke inside the accommodation.
- Not to use illegal downloading software with the Internet connection of the rented premises.
- The tenant must check the inventory of fixtures within 24 hours of arrival and notify the agency of any discrepancies found. After this period, the rented property will be considered, on the date of the tenant's entry, to be free of damage and in conformity with the visual presentation and description of the equipment.
- Not to make any alterations or changes to the layout of the furniture and premises, and to use the furniture and objects in the rented property for the purpose for which they were intended and in the premises in which they are located.
It is strictly forbidden to transport them outside the rented premises.
- Immediately inform the lessor of any damage and/or deterioration occurring in the rented premises, even if no apparent damage results.
- To allow any urgent work required to maintain the leased premises and common fixtures and fittings to be carried out without compensation.
- Allow weekly access to garden, pool and spa maintenance personnel, or more frequently in special cases.
- Maintain the rented premises and return them in good order, with garbage cans disposed of, and in a good state of repair at the end of the rental period. In accordance with the commune's Plan Local d'Urbanisme, it is strictly forbidden to erect tents or bring caravans onto the property. It is formally forbidden to organize events, parties, etc. in the rented premises without the written agreement of the lessor, on pain of immediate termination of the rental, the lessor reserving the right to take legal action in the event of breach of this prohibition.
Non-compliance with one or more of these obligations by one or more of the lessees may result in immediate termination of the present contract, without reimbursement of sums paid or compensation.
IX - PRINCIPAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSOR
The lessor is required to :
- Deliver the dwelling in a good state of use and repair, as well as the equipment in good working order.
- Provide the lessee with peaceful enjoyment of the property, and guarantee against any defects or faults likely to impede such enjoyment.
- Maintain the premises in a condition fit for the purpose specified in the contract, by carrying out repairs other than those required for rental purposes.
- Declare that they are the owner of the accommodation and have free disposal and full enjoyment of it during the period of the stay defined in the present contract.
X - SWIMMING POOLS & SPAS
For rentals equipped with swimming pools, it is specified that these have a safety system that complies with current standards, in accordance with article L128-2 of the French Construction and Housing Code. These safety devices in no way replace parental supervision. Children remain the sole responsibility of their parents. As the swimming pool is a family pool, its use is reserved exclusively for tenants registered at the time of booking. Accompanying persons are permitted up to a maximum of half the house's capacity. It is forbidden to throw objects, pebbles or any other object or product into the water. Pets are not allowed in the pool. After using cream, sun oil or any other greasy substance, users agree to rinse off in the shower before swimming. If a stain appears on the liner due to suntan oil, or if the liner is damaged by improper use of the pool, the hirer will be charged for replacement of the liner. Water treatment is carried out weekly by a specialist. It is forbidden to touch the settings or products used to maintain the pool and/or spa. In the event of any change in the condition of the water, the lessee must inform the lessor immediately.
The rental includes a swimming pool. The pool is secured by an alarm or a safety fence (standard protection systems), but remains unsupervised. The use of the pool involves risks, and its use by children must be subject to constant vigilance. The lessor and his agent accept no liability for accidents of any kind during the rental period.
XI- PLANCHAS & BARBECUES
Please clean the equipment thoroughly after each use and on departure.
XII - PETS
Pets are accepted with the owner's agreement at the time of booking. Additional charges may apply. Any damage will be billed (cat claws on chairs, etc.).
XIII - CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT FORMALITIES
The Tenant must respect the arrival and departure times. Entry to the property may be made independently, from 5pm, following instructions sent to the tenant by Travel Paradise. Departure may also be made independently, the property having to be vacated by 10am at the latest. Under no circumstances may the tenant remain in the rented premises after the date and time stipulated in the rental contract, except in the case of an extension of the rental period by means of a rider. The tenant agrees to check the inventory of fixtures provided on the day of arrival. If no inventory of fixtures has been made on arrival, the tenant is presumed to have received the premises in a good state of repair and must return them as such, unless proven otherwise (art.1731 of the French Civil Code). The outgoing inventory of fixtures is drawn up by both parties, in the presence of the tenant, or by validation by the tenant if he or she is absent. In the event of a dispute arising between the parties, the inventory of fixtures may be drawn up by a bailiff, at the tenant's expense (the cost being deducted from the security deposit).
IX - END-OF-STAY CLEANING CHARGES
An additional charge is payable for cleaning and laundry after your stay.
Please ensure that you do not leave the accommodation in a mess, and that you tidy up the outside areas, bathrooms and WCs, and tidy up the furniture, used items and crockery.
Please also empty the fridge, dustbins and dishwasher.
You must take care to dispose of your garbage and glass bottles in the containers provided when you leave.
As far as possible, we ask you to remove bed linen from all beds and to display towels. Sheets, tea towels and hand towels are provided.
In the event of any oversight on the part of the customer, or if our teams find that the accommodation has been left in a messy or dirty condition, an additional cost of 150€ will be charged by the agency.