In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and in particular art. 13 TU Privacy Code as subsequently amended and articles 13 and 14 GDPR, we inform you that:
1) the data you provide are processed solely and exclusively for the purposes of marketing and promoting the activity of the company. The data is transmitted on electronic media and processed in written form on computer media and stored at our operational headquarters in Rivedoux-Plage, 17940, 113 rue des gros peux
2) failure to consent will result in the immediate cancellation of the newsletter and the impossibility for Travel Paradise to continue periodically sending the information material;
3) your data is collected from us and will not be disclosed to third parties either in Italy or abroad, they are kept in accordance with current legislation and the technical specifications established for the security and prevention of theft and losses.
4) the data will be processed until the end of 2023 at the end of this period we will ask you to renew your consent in order to allow you to continue to benefit from our information.
5) the processing of data will take place using tools capable of guaranteeing security and confidentiality, and may also be carried out using automated tools designed to memorize, manage and transmit the data always and in full case within the company;
6) with regard to the data themselves, each interested party may exercise the rights provided for in art. 13 of the TU for the protection of personal data and objects 13 and 14 GDPR and specifically: you can access personal data at any time, request their rectification or cancellation or the limitation of their processing; may object to the processing or data portability; you can revoke your consent and file a complaint with the supervisory authority (privacy guarantor).
7) the data controller is Travel Paradise SASU