Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data and in particular to art. 13 TU privacy code as subsequently amended and of the articles 13 and 14 GDPR we inform you that:
1) the data you provide is processed only and exclusively for marketing and promotion needs of the company activity. The data is transmitted on electronic support and processed in written form on IT support and held at our operational headquarters in Verbania - Piazza Garibaldi, 20 - Pallanza (VB) 28922
2) failure to provide consent will result in the immediate cancellation of the newsletter and the impossibility for Lago Maggiore Group Srls to continue sending the information material periodically;
3) your data is collected from us and will not be disclosed to third parties either in Italy or abroad, it is held in compliance with current legislation and the technical specifications established for security and theft and loss prevention.
4) the data will be processed until the end of 2023 at the end of this period we will ask you to renew your consent in order to allow you to continue to take advantage of our information.
5) the processing of data will take place using tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality, and may also be carried out using automated tools designed to memorize, manage and transmit the data always and in any case within the company;
6) in relation to the data itself, each interested party can exercise the rights provided for in art. 13 of the TU for the protection of personal data and articles 13 and 14 GDPR and precisely: you will be able to access personal data at any time, request their rectification or cancellation or the limitation of their processing; may object to the processing or portability of the data; you can revoke your consent and lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
7) the data controller is Lago Maggiore Group Srls